- 35085 Betty Lou Drive, Sterling, AK 99672
- (907) 260-3377
Early Season Fishing Trip
6 Nights/5 Days
Get in early for a great time to fish in Alaska for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead and Halibut. In the “bustin’ out” part f the season fish are abundant in several peninsula rivers as well as Cook Inlet. Peak season crowds have not yet arrived but the midnight sun is definitely here. Our guides have the flexibility to launch from many different areas and put you on the many different species of early season Alaska fish.
- 6 nights stay in one of our luxury cabins
- 2 Alaska Halibut Fishing / Salmon Fishing Combo Charter (available until mid-June)
- 2 Alaska Salmon Fishing Charters – 1 Kasilof River and 1 Kenai River
- All gear, equipment, conventional and fly fishing tackle, rain gear and boots.
- 1 50 lb box of fish processing.
Add an extra charter:
- Halibut Charter: $325 pp
- Saltwater Salmon Charter: $295 pp
- River Charter: $250 pp
- Fly in for salmon fishing and possible bear viewing: $495 pp
- Spectacular boat cruise to Chinitna Bay to see numerous grizzlies in their natural habitat in addition to whales, puffins, eagles, seals, otters and more. On board fresh fish BBQ included. $345 pp
- salmon charter to combo 2 species charter -add $75 pp
- halibut charter to combo 2 species charter-add $100 pp